ConfigureTek Inc. presents the “Leverage Your Existing Asset Data For Maximum Benefit” on-demand webinar.
In today’s dynamic world, organizations are under pressure to lower IT service costs, increase service levels, ensure software license compliance, and improve visibility into financial and operational decisions. IT Departments must learn to “do more with less” and take full advantage of the existing asset data and tools already on hand.
Watch the recorded webinar session to understand how you can leverage your existing IT Asset Management investments to increase your ROI without breaking your wallet.
1-hour recording of the event includes:
- Benefits of leveraging existing investment in HP Asset Manager to help streamline lifecycle asset management processes
- How using Asset Manager modules can enhance an existing implementation of ITAM:
– Enable smarter buying decision making using HPAM Procurement Management module
– Increase visibility into hardware and software utilization using HPAM Portfolio and Financial Management modules
– Reduce costs in software license and contract management service fees using HPAM Software Asset and Contract Management modules
- What options can help to take advantage of your existing asset data and asset management tools
- Questions and answers
La Ron K. Jenkins – Senior Consultant – IT Asset Management, ConfigureTek Inc., HP ExpertOne certified specialist, successfully implemented Asset Management solutions in different fields including banking, pharmaceutical and financial, has developed a deep understanding across the HP BTO Suite including HP Asset Manager, Connect-It, DDMi and UCMDB/Discover.
The webinar will be interesting for:
- IT Asset Management Process and Tool Administrators
- Project Managers
- System Administrators and/or End Users
- Anyone feeling overwhelmed by the prospect of integrating disparate asset data sources into their ITAM initiatives
For any questions, please contact Jeff Turek at 877-246-3944 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click this link to watch the recorded webinar session.