Healthcare organizations are implementing Electronic Health Records (EHR) solutions with an objective of improving the quality of the patient experience. To further this objective, healthcare IT organizations are working to:
- maximize the benefit realized from their electronic health records systems
- reduce costly operational inefficiencies
- avoid expensive compliance violations
IT administrators involved with managing EHR systems, therefore, have a mandate to maintain performance levels, manage risk in a complex infrastructure, understand where issues are coming from, meet compliance requirements, and run effective compliance audits.
ConfigureTek Inc. invites you to attend a free of charge webinar Total Service Availability Monitoring for your EHR. The live event is scheduled for Tuesday, January 8, 2013 at 1:00 pm EST.
Registration is available until January 7, 2013. Register Now
What will you learn?
The ConfigureTek team will demonstrate EHR Performance and Stability Management solution to empower you with total service availability monitoring for effective EHR systems management.
You will learn:
- How to identify risks proactively before they become critical incidents
- How to work on clear diagnostics of any incidents that have already occurred
- How to balance total service availability and end-user (patients, doctors, billing personnel) experience
- How to monitor real-time application performance
- And More
Please tell us about your monitoring challenges, so we can include them into the webinar program.
Participate in Poll
Who should attend?
The webcast will be useful to:
- IT Operations Managers
- Clinical IT Directors
- Ambulatory Medical Information Officers
- Managers IT Business Application System
- Managers EHR Infrastructure
- Senior System Analysts and Application Analysts
- All professionals who are interested in leveraging their Electronic Healthcare Records Systems
Contact Jeff Turek at+1-877-246-3944 or firstname.lastname@example.org on January 08 2013 01:00 PM
in 18 days and 21:27 hours.
Duration: 01:00 hours.