Competitive pressures are forcing companies to re-evaluate traditional operating models. Leaders are focusing on their own core competencies by leveraging service-oriented architecture and cloud-based software solutions. Furthermore, as customer-experience becomes a differentiating factor in today’s competitive landscape, IT organizations are under-pressure to increase performance while ensuring availability and uptime across the enterprise. Traditional IT monitoring tools often fail to focus on total service availability, performance, and value from the user point of view. The need for clear visibility into the end-user experience—including the ability to measure and monitor what users pay attention to—is essential for IT organizations making the transition to a service-oriented focus.
The ConfigureTek team leverages best-of-breed technology to deploy and customize powerful monitoring solutions tailored specifically to measure the performance of externally hosted applications.
Types of applications that can be monitored:
- Externally hosted web applications
- Multinational and Multilingual environments
- SOAs, composite applications, and complex technologies such as mobile applications, virtualization, and cloud
- Application performance and availability reports and dashboards that provides a comprehensive, actionable, and relevant context to all stakeholders.
- Real-time visibility into the user’s quality of experience (QoE), combining real-user visibility with consistency and the proactive nature of synthetic monitoring.
- Accurate, consistent, and repeatable performance and availability metrics to create a system baseline.
- Isolation the source of the problem with transaction breakdown by protocol.
- Scripts that the Virtual User Generator software generates in production to create synthetic transactions that simulate complex business processes against applications.
- Measurement of the true experience of your internal or external users.
- SLA Management – measure total service availability that is 100% aligned to existing service level agreements (SLAs).
- Improve Uptime – leverage proactive.
- Reduce mean time to repair (MTTR) – clear diagnostics around performance issues reduce mean time to repair from hours to a matter of minutes.