ConfigureTek Inc. presents the “HP Network Automation aligns to your incident response process” on-demand webinar and demonstration.
Whether driven by cloud initiatives or by regulatory or internal policy mandates, many network managers use automation to keep network management costs contained while providing the quality and responsiveness that their businesses demand. HP Network Automation software goes beyond multivendor network configuration management to help you prevent errors before they occur and deliver measurable cost savings using process-driven network automation. The end result is a resilient, maintainable, and cost-effective network that is compliant with both company standards and government regulations.
1-hour recording of the event includes:
- Challenges of the manual approach
- How to develop efficient regulatory or internal audit compliance reports for your complete devices
- The opportunities of the single platform in a heterogeneous environment
- The advantages of the centralized location for storing configuration backups and how to ensure a real-time backups
- How to improve operator effectiveness and reduce the risk of down-time and non-compliance through the use of automation
- Live demonstration using HP Network Automation
Mark Harper – IT Consultant, ConfigureTek Inc., successfully implemented automation and change management projects in different fields including communications, healthcare and retail, has developed a deep understanding across the HP IT Performance Suite.
The webinar will be interesting for:
- Network Managers
- Network Engineers
- Automation Control Engineers
- Workflow Automation Architects
- System Engineers
- All professionals who are interested in efficient Network Management
Contact Anu Rao at 1-800-987-8460 or email@example.com