We’re looking for experienced ServiceNow developers. Qualified candidates must possess hands on experience with administration, development, and configuration in ServiceNow. This position will require consultants to take charge of challenges, adapt to the business needs, and stay focused on delivering results.
- Must have experience with ServiceNow modules ex Incident, Problem, Change, Service Catalog, Workflow, Integrations
- Configure and develop workflows and application user interfaces (UIs) as well as customize ServiceNow application
- Configure and implement ServiceNow scripts in the form of business rules, client scripts, UI actions, and UI policies
- Write and develop complex transform scripts to import data into the ServiceNow Database
- Experience with full lifecycle ServiceNow implementations
- Configure and implement ServiceNow solutions using scripting as well as leveraging all appropriate components offered by ServiceNow to meet specific business needs
- Configure ServiceNow discovery and orchestration
- Administration, development, documentation and technical support of the ServiceNow platform
- Assist in ServiceNow administration functions associated to project development and business unit adoption to ServiceNow
- Certified ServiceNow Developer (Preferred)
- 3+ years as a ServiceNow Developer
- 2+ years experience leveraging the ServiceNow API’s including integrations and web services
- Communications that clearly articulate the capability, solutions, and demonstrations of the ServiceNow platform.
- Must be willing to travel
- Must be a US Citizen
Qualified candidates should submit their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.