ITOM Expert – ServiceNow
ConfigureTek is looking for ServiceNow ITOM Experts who have strong verbal, written, public speaking and interpersonal skills. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of IT software consulting experience with 3-5 years’ experience supporting or implementing ServiceNow products. We prefer candidates who have expertise in other areas that compliment ITOM expertise such as ITBM, SecOps, GRC or SAM.
Full Time or Contract. Remote is ok.
Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
Proven expertise in implementing ITOM
Certifications in the areas of ITOM, SecOps, GRC, ITBM or SAM
Expertise with CMDB and ITIL
- Delivery of consulting services to install, configure, and integrate software products from ServiceNow with a focus on the ITOM based products (discovery, service mapping, configuration management, event management)
- Conduct workshops with clients to articulate the value of the solution
- Develop custom software solutions as required through scripting and software development
- Prepare technical documentation as specified in customer contracts and as internally required
- Support the development and growth of the services delivered by ConfigureTek
- Setup and configuration of customized probes, sensors and patterns
- Ability to setup, configure and code custom integrations using ServiceNow APIs
- Proven ability to perform application mapping and strong understanding of the mapping process
- Ability to setup and configure impact analysis for what-if scenarios